Assisted Living at Yorkshire
Yorkshire Village is dedicated to making sure our residents feel as comfortable as possible. We want to help make them feel at home as soon as they move in. A resident’s private space is theirs to decorate as they please: Residents are welcome to bring their furniture, mementos, photos, and artwork.
Our Assisted Living residents enjoy senior-friendly living spaces designed for comfort and safety, and is staffed 24/7 to assist with any care needs.
There are choices in just how much Assisted Living each resident might need, whether its assistance with medications, bathing, or getting dressed.
Private personalized living spaces
Designed with comfort and safety in mind
Individualized care plans
Delicious home-style meals
Physical fitness activities & games
Handicapped accessible showers and toilets
In addition to are plenty of activities to choose from at Yorkshire Village. There’s
- Movie Night
- Bingo Night
- Pet, music and art therapy.
- Plant potting classes.
- Time to try some new recipes?
- Baking classes
Our well-trained and caring staff make every day engaging. That helps every resident look forward to each coming day.
Three nutritious, delicious home-style meals each day
- Prepared by our In-House Chef
- Meal plans are designed and tailored to individual health needs
- Seasonal Fare
- Daily Alternative menus
Our 6 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds include
- Nature Trail.
- Panoramic view with a homey and quaint village feel.
- An old-fashioned Ice Cream Shoppe and General Store
- Ample landscaped grounds with many sitting areas for when families and friends visit.